Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hearken to me, hearties !


Q : What would a guy who recently finished college do ,back at home ?
A : Eat, Sleep, and repeat.

Q : What if the guy gets bored of the routine said above ?
A : Enter whining, exit friends' peace .

Myself, Susheel , a highly bored PG(fresher) on an ever-disappointing job hunt , proposed and proved the above said hypothesis in just a matter of weeks. Cant simply put to words, how life changes in just a matter of days. From a highly entertaining, occupying and enjoyable two years of study , to a boring , boring and even more boring life , back home.

So, as of now , the only thing  that keeps me going are a bunch of great friends and a couple of decent songs. And when I say friends,  I mean this -


Thanks to that amazing place called ze Pondicherry University (Puducherryyyyy) , i got a bunch, exactly like this. Given the chance, they would dress like this too . No surprises there.

One day I was speaking(whining) to a friend of mine, Ms I , and it was she,  who suggested to write a blog. I snorted at first, but , heck, why not ! I tried to dust up and bring back to life an old attempt at a blog - Kaam ki Cheese ( a foodie named it. ), but, meh , didnt feel so. I deleted it off(i guess) and started this.

I have no idea as to when and on what all I'll be able to write , but, lets see !

P.S  : For those who are "Einstiens" (sarcasm intended) , Su-sheel , in Sanskrit means a person with good habits (something like that . got the idea, right ? ) .


Ciao , Valar Morghulis and May the Force be with thee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment